The barrier consists of a base (which can be anchored with sandbags for stability) and an anti-climb fencing panel to reinforce security and minimise vandalism.
Extremely weather resistant, the barrier can withstand extreme weather conditions such as wind and rain.
The barriers have a unique linking pin plugin system which allows 180 degree rotation, and can be easily installed for a temporary solution; no drilling or bolting is necessary.
Relatively lightweight which makes transportation and storage easy and highly visible in red and white.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
One pallet of up to 160m of Safesite MASS can be delivered safely on a single vehicle, which also cuts costs of transportation.
|150 cm||50 cm||42 cm||48 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safesite MASS Crash Tested Barrier system has been tested to full T2 W5 and offers fully tested vehicle roll-on-roll-off stability.
- Any vehicle colliding with the base of the system actually helps to stablise the overall system, maximising safety and minimising potential risk.
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when assembling
- Please take care when lifting or moving
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when work has ended
Things to consider
- Industry Best Practice and statutory Duty of Care is at the heart of road safety and construction legislation, and with a focus on the safety of all road users, including pedestrians, drivers and road workers, the versatile Safesite MASS barriers are the new shape of roadside safety – on all sides of the barrier.
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date