Sustainability is at the heart of the Solar Pod
- The solar hybrid technology ensures the Solar Pod is ideal for sustainable free energy.
- Automatic backup generator start/stop technology for economical fuel usage and an automatic fuel cell timed shut off for unnecessary fuel usage, makes the Solar Pod the ideal product for the reduction of lower fuel consumption.
- Low CO2 emissions.
- A super silent generator reduces noise pollution on-site.
Easy to Use
- Solar Pod comes with multiple 32 amp plug and play sockets.
- Large fuel tank.
- Dial in diagnostics from your phone or laptop.
How to Move the Solar Pod
- Forklift pockets.
- Bottom lifting.
- Large extendable solar panels that can be lifted off the pod.
- Additional features that can be added to the pod include hydraulic axles to assist lowering the pod.
- Road lights and number plate holder built in, ensuring there is no need for a tailboard to be fitted.
Securing the Solar Pod
- Dual heavy duty locking system for each door.
- Robust galvanised exterior with high impact resistance.
- Unique hydraulic system can be setup within 45 seconds.
Things to Consider
Once connected by our trained engineers, powering the site is autonomous.
The site is powered by a either solar power, battery power, a generator, or a combination of these depending on the load demand.
The Solar Pod will either power the site directly, or will assist by charging the battery storage.