Our waste removal service can dispose of mastics, resins, adhesives and cleaning solvents.
We can recycle most types using specialised equipment and can provide containers to store the waste on-site prior to collection.
Solvents are recovered and mixed with other waste to create fuel; the containers (i.e resin tins) are used for recycled metal.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Solvents are extremely flammable, do not set any solvents or resins on fire.
- Do not mix this waste with any other type of waste, hazardous or otherwise.
- UN approved containers have to be used to store the waste on site.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the solvents and resins in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process
Things to consider
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- PAL Hire will provide containers that you can store your waste in on-site prior to collection.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.