The unit compromises of an indoor and an outdoor unit, with a 5 metre small diameter connecting umbilical line.
This unit is mounted on castor wheels so can be easily moved for your convenience.
An advanced air movement system keeps noise and temperature down.
Control the air flow and direction by moving the front grill fins up and down.
Suitable for large areas such as halls and large offices.
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Voltage||Power||Cooling Capacity||Weight (indoor unit)||Weight (outdoor unit)|
|240 V||13 A||7.3 kW||70 kg||20 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not use in very warm or very cold conditions.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the unit.
- Item is very heavy, do not attempt to lift it on your own.
- Do not obstruct air vents,
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- Never use an air conditioning unit except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of air conditioning units, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.