These stabilisers are ideal for fencing which is erected on a slope, uneven ground or areas with high wind.
The stabiliser is a support bar which is positioned at an angle behind the fence, and bolted into the ground using ground pins and supported using a coupler.
They not only offer stability, but fencing stabilisers also offer increased security too, by making the panels very difficult to lift or remove.
Delivery & Removal
Fencing accessories can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|1495 mm||988 mm (from panel)||38.1 mm||1.9 kg||Galvanised Steel|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure stabiliser is erected safely and securely.
- Stabiliser must be securely bolted into the ground.
- The panels meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and fencing accessories, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the feet on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date.