Ideal if you need localised heating in a specific area, it can also be used for drying damp walls and curing paints, dyes and fibre-glass in awkward locations.
This heater uses a new concept of infra-red technology which warms via radiation striking solid objects.
The swivel head rotates 180 degrees.
Non flammable and fume free, the heat is instant and projects up to 6 metres.
The heater is light and portable, and is also mounted on wheels which makes manouvring it around your site easy.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|3 kw||240 V||10236||26 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Handle with care; do not touch infra-red elements or protective grill.
- When you have adjusted the angle, ensure it is locked in place.
- Ensure castor breaks are on when heater is placed in desired area.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the heater off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.