The traffic separator barriers are used to create solid walls to redirect, separate or delineate traffic, protect pedestrians from moving vehicles or provide a high visibility presence.
The barriers can be water or sand filled to give additional stability when used on a more permanent basis and when weather conditions are more extreme.
They can be interlocked together very easily and stacked on top of each other when storing away or transporting.
Available in red and white.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Length||Width||Height||Weight (when empty)||Weight (when empty)|
|1 m||400 mm||555 mm||9 kg||45 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- These barriers are produced from UV stabilised polethylene
- Can withstand wind up to 55 mph – full tested by MIRA
- Fully compatible to fit reflective post or plank or mini mesh panels
- Conforms to all mandatory regulations
- Must wear hard hat, boots and gloves to assemble and dissemble
- Ensure panels are locked together correctly when erecting and barriers are hooked on securely
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when work has ended
Things to consider
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date