This is a belt driven electric fan which produces an airflow of 25,000 m3 per hour.
Ideal for cooling down and ventilating very large areas.
Features power dials which control the speed of the airflow.
The fan is mounted on wheels so it can be easily moved around and features carry handles to aid with positioning and transporting the fan around your site.
*Please note, the fans may differ from the images shown, depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our fans can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Voltage||Power||Max Airflow||Size||Weight (empty)|
|240 V||1.35 kW||25000 m/ hour||315 mm||75 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not touch fan when powered on.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the fan.
- Do not obstruct air flow.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- Air flow will disturb dust and litter so take care before you turn on
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves
- PAL Hire have a range of fans, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs