Download details on our mobile welfare unit:Download Full Quantity Specification
- Meets chapter 8 regulation livery.
- Professionally steam-cleaned before delivery.
- Facilitates up to seven users.
- Canteen seating for up to four people.
- Has separate WC area with eco-flush toilet and electric pump discharge system.
- Includes hot water sink and hand dryer.
- Adequate standing space.
- Overhead storage.
- Full VOSA seatbelts.
- Includes first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
- Comes with hot water boiler.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access room for the welfare van to enter.
- Make sure there is sufficient room around the welfare unit to be placed on the ground.
- Make sure there are no cables, uncovered manholes, overhanging branches etc. If there are, please inform one of our advisors first.
|Full Capacity||Facilities||Portable Water Capacity||Waste Tank Capacity|
|16.50 gallons||Up to 7 users||11 gallons||20 gallons|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Meets chapter 8 regulation livery requirements
- Welfare vans are best parked on flat surfaces
- Please be aware of access space for entry
- Please make us aware of any low bridges in your vicinity
- Smoking is prohibited by law in welfare vans
Things to consider
- Welfare vans should not be used to store equipment, materials or plant
- By law, rest areas should be adequately heated
- Consider the distances workers will have to travel to visit the welfare van
- Welfare vans should be located at an adequate distance from pedestrians and vehicles
- Our team of dedicated specialists can provide a solution for you, no matter what your needs, get in touch to discuss.