PAL Hire Re-Secures ISO 9001
7 March 2019
As a testament to the excellent quality of service provided by PAL Hire, we are pleased to announce we have re-secured our ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems accreditation.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is designed to ensure organisations meet the needs of their customers, while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements. The accreditation serves as proof PAL Hire consistently provide a service that meets customer and regulatory requirements.
Year-on-year, PAL Hire provides a recognisable level of service to its customers, continuously improving its systems to meet the changing demands of the equipment hire industry and providing a personalised service to each of its customers.
A substantial amount of work goes into preparing for an ISO audit, all of which is completed by our internal HR team. This includes:
- Internal audits of all departments to see if any errors are continuously occurring. This is generally completed 1-3 months before an ISO audit.
- If any processes have been found to create errors, these would be rectified, and new processes would be put in place.
- One month before the expiration of an ISO certificate, most of which last two years but require an annual audit, our HR team would invite auditors to the premises and the audit would take place over two days.
- Auditors would sit with different departments to discuss the work undertaken, the systems utilised, and the overall effectiveness of the service.
Speaking to staff at all levels showcases the high level of personnel PAL Hire has across all departments helping our customers.
What does this mean for our customers?
Our customers are being serviced by an organisation holding an internationally recognised accreditation. They are given reassurance that they are working with an organisation that constantly improves its management systems.
We do this for the following reasons:
- Our customers have the knowledge that PAL Hire’s internal processes ensures mistakes are eradicated as much as possible.
- Our systems allow anyone to pick up the phone when you ring and help you with your needs. You may have a dedicated account manager, or you may wish to have one, but any one of our team can help you with your hiring needs.
- PAL Hire’s UK-wide network have to go through rigorous testing and pass stringent conditions before they can work with the company. The end result means our customers receive high quality products alongside an exceptional service.
- We create scheduling and delivery plans on your behalf, so you have the knowledge the equipment you require will arrive at the requested time. As we’re in constant communication with our customers and suppliers, a smoothly run schedule ensures your project can be completed with no hiccups.
PAL Hire – an ISO 9001:2015 accredited organisation, a company offering a personalised service when it comes to your equipment hire needs. We are always available to speak to customers, both domestic and commercial, and we adhere to the highest standards.