Telemarketer B2B Must be Confident and Driven Communicator – Stockport
Location: Head Office - Hazel Grove - Stockport
Salary: £21,000.00 /year
Term: Full-time, Permanent
The role of telecanvasser is vitally important to us. You’ll be given projects of B2B prospects to call. Developing relationships and seeking the right people to book our products and services.
We are a nationwide B2B equipment hire company – operating the UK’s largest network of depots with the ability to deliver everything our business clients need – when they need it. We work with our clients to make their lives easier. All they have to do is find out about us.
This is where you come in. Your calls will make all the difference and your leads will be hot transferred to the team. For the next stage in the customer journey to begin.
- You have got to love talking – lots and lots of talking – we want you to thrive on talking to customers
- Happy with cold calling as well as following up on warmer data
- You must be able to meet KPI’s and be able to meet targets – ideally you will want to do better
- You’ll need to be naturally inquisitive and want to find the right person to talk to
- You will need to be accountable for your effort, reporting your activities and understanding how you can improve what you do
- You will be driven to succeed
In Return You Will Get
- A base salary of £21,000
- 37-hour working week – No evening shifts
- Uncapped Commission and Bonuses
- Training Opportunities
- Vibrant Modern Office
- Bonus scheme
- Free On-site parking
- Casual Dress
- Health & Wellness programmes
- 8 Hour Days
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We are forward thinking responsible company. This role is not remote working and requires daily attendance to our modern and spacious office.
Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place – however we are cautiously progressing as normal.
Interviewing throughout July – August. Initial interview over the phone with follow up via Zoom. Then shortlist for face-to-face interviews.
Apply for this role
Email your CV and cover note to [email protected]. We try to reply to all applicants, but when we receive high volumes it can take some time, so please bear with us.